Since Huawei is banned from using any Google Apps except Android. Huawei Mate 30 Pro is a phone without any Google Services including Google Play Store. While the Google Play Store has a bigger library of Android apps than other handsets, so sometimes the apps that we want to install are not available on Huawei AppGalery.
Fortunately, there’s a workaround to install any Google Services on Huawei Mate 30 Pro. this workaround also works on Mate 30, and Honor 9x. The workaround from 9to5Google just takes a few minutes to install any Google Services.
Follow the Step below to do that:
- Head to izplay.net using the Stock browser on the phone.
- Tap the blue big button to Download Google Service Framework installer.
- Allow the Google Service Assistant installer to install all of the necessary files and framework.
- When the installation is finished, open the Google Play Store.
- At this step, you may be experiencing some sign-in issues, to fix that, just reboot your device and relaunch the Google Play Store again.
- Now you can sign in and install any Google Services that you want.
You can also follow the video guide below for more clear information.
After following the step above your Huawei Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro, or Honor 9X will run just like another Android phone. You may be experiencing some little issues on YouTube’s picture-in-picture but, other Youtube features and other Google apps run normally.